GCE L2 Units 10 & 11 Reflection

 This unit has been the hardest for me to reflect on. I continue to think about how these things are unavailable to me where I currently teach. However, what I did not know was the collaboration of playlists on YouTube. I think that will be very useful in Professional Development for my school or for me to keep track of things that I have learned as reminders. Also, since I have to put all YouTube Videos into Google Slides it will be easier to keep track of things all in one place.

I also learned about Team Drives, which I didn't know about before. I have done shared folders but hadn't known anything about Team Drives.

Currently, my 4th Graders are doing a partner research project and are using Google Docs to collaborate. Some of the information that I learned in Unit 11 has been helpful in advancing my students' self-agency. I am using my own version of a hyperdoc with tables and they have the sources ( a few provided by me and others they find on their own), then on the right side they type out the information that they have found. It is all in one spot and both of the partners are using it 



Comments

  1. Amy, great job reflecting. You showed how you are using information to grow yourself professionally, but also provided a great example on how you can use what you learn and apply it to your students/assignment. Great work! I hope that collaborative playlists and Team Drives is something you can dive into further, b/c both can be incredibly useful when it comes to collaboration and working SMARTER not HARDER! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GCE L2 Units 1 & 2 Reflection

GCE L2 Units 3 & 4 Reflection

GCE L2 Units 6 & 7 Reflection