GCE L2 Units 6 & 7 Reflection

 In Units 6 and 7 I learned about some features that I didn't know about that I will need to do more research on. I am not fluent in adding videos and YouTube Creator Studio and it is really neat some of the options that they have. I also learned some great lesson ideas that I will be taking forward with me.


I was really excited about the idea of a Choose Your Own Adventure Slide Deck. I have used interactive notebooks with Slides before for research and presenting information but this is another fun way to use it. I think I may use this with my 5th Graders this year. I am going to head to the library to check out some books to give them ideas for it. 

Comments

  1. Amy, love your ideas sprouting from these Units! The CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE stuff is lots of fun and can be done in both SLIDES and FORMS! Have fun with your 5th graders!! I hope you DO dive into the "other" side of the YouTube play button and learn more about what it has to offer! I think you'd be a great resource to share some of those skills with your coworkers, too! Nice work on these Units! Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GCE L2 Units 1 & 2 Reflection

GCE L2 Units 3 & 4 Reflection