GCE L2 Units 8 & 9 Reflection

 I have not used Google Scholar at all so far and I learned a lot about it. I will not be using it in my classroom due to the age of my students but I think it will be helpful in my professional learning. Another thing I learned about in this unit was Your Plan, Your Planet. I did not know that this existed and I plan on looking at it more to see if I can add it into my curriculum.

I had never thought about doing a parent meeting live with YouTubeLive. I think it is a great idea and could keep things more clear and concise as well. Then without the constant question and answer part, it would take half the time. They could ask questions in the comments and people could see the responses later if they didn't want to take the time.

I am also pretty disappointed because Google Earth and Google Maps are both blocked for student use at my school so the only way that I could use them is by projecting from my computer. This year when we rolled out 1 to 1 devices for secondary students You Tube was also blocked for students, I can place videos into slides but other than that students cannot use it from our devices. That makes for a very tricky teaching and learning experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GCE L2 Units 1 & 2 Reflection

GCE L2 Units 3 & 4 Reflection

GCE L2 Units 6 & 7 Reflection